How we protect your privacy
We are committed to continually improving the service that we offer.
1. How will my personal information be used for marketing purposes?
We may use your personal details to contact you, primarily by email and also on occasion by telephone, so that we can provide you with information concerning booking or viewing a room/s.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us you can opt out at any time by phoning us on +(0)203 709 0274, writing to us at Amro Real Estate Partners, 24 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6HE or by emailing email@example.com
2. Information Collected
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
3. Does Amro Real Estate Partners obtain personal information from third parties?
We may, in some circumstances, ask other companies or organisations to provide information on our tenants. This could involve the services of an Estate Agent, student portal websites, University Accommodation office, Language School, safety deposit scheme or other third parties in order to help a client booking a room.
4. Will Amro Real Estate Partners share my personal information with any third parties?
- Organisations that are part of our group of companies.
- law enforcement agencies and any other person we reasonably think needs access to the data.
- Any person to whom we have a right or duty to disclose personal data. For example, the local council authorities may be required to obtain proof of student status and tenancy details.
If any part of our business is being purchased, personal data may be disclosed to actual or potential buyers as well as their respective advisers and insurers.
5. How secure is my personal data on your site?
All personal data that you provide to us will be treated with a high standard of security and confidentiality. Anti-fraud measures are used to protect your personal data (for example, bank details, passwords etc) used. We also encourage you to ensure that your computer is fully protected at all times.
6. Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment and high standards of Amro Real Estate Partners, it’s also protected by law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
- To fulfil any contract that we have with you
- We have a legal obligation
- Where you have consented to the processing
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When it is in the public interest
- When it is in your vital interests
8. How can I find out about my personal data that is held by Amro Real Estate Partners?
You can ask for a copy of the personal information that Amro Partners holds on you, by writing to us at Amro Real Estate Partners, 24 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6HE. If any personal data is found to be wrong, you have the right to ask us to amend or update the information that we hold.